EMPLOYEE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT ALLOWANCES
The School District will reimburse staff for approved travel in accordance with Federal Travel Regulations, 34 CFR Part 301-11 and rates published on the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Internet site as follows:
1. Actual lodging, registration and transportation expenses will be reimbursed.
2. Reimbursements for meals and incidentals shall be limited to the daily allowances established by the Federal Government’s General Services Administration; these can be found on www.gsa.gov/perdiem.
3. Meals include breakfast, lunch and dinner. When meals are included in a registration fee or conference program, the per diem rate is reduced.
4. Incidentals includes fees and tips given to porters, baggage carriers, bellhops, as well as transportation between places of lodging or business and places where meals are taken, if suitable meals can be obtained at the site.
5. All travel costs must be presented with an itemized, verified statement prior to reimbursement.