Paul Fly Parent Faculty Club
About the PFC
The Paul V. Fly PFC is a not-for-profit organization whose purpose is to support our children's educational needs. We are a group of parents, teachers and the school principal dedicated to improving and enhancing our students’ learning environment here at Paul V. Fly. We rely on the donation of time and resources from parents, teachers, staff, neighbors and our community partners to help us reach our goals. Parents/guardians of Paul V. Fly students are automatically members of the PFC. No registration or payment of dues is required. Families are encouraged to explore the opportunities we have to make a difference here at Paul V. Fly!
The mission of the Paul V. Fly PFC is to inspire all students to love learning by providing compelling enrichment opportunities, enhancing the educational experience, and fostering a supportive community. The PFC will work with the teachers and the principal of Paul V. Fly Elementary School to set priorities to supplement and support existing programs, and to raise and allocate funds to accomplish these goals.
What does the PFC support?
Below are a few examples of how the PFC supports the students at Paul V. Fly:
- Field Trips
- Classroom magazine subscriptions
- Fourth Grade promotion ceremony
- RIF - Book distribution program
- Class parties
- And much, much, more…….
How can I help?
Here at Paul V. Fly, our parent volunteers are critical to ensuring that our children are provided with programs and resources that greatly enhance their daily learning environment. There are many different ways to get involved - for both working and non-working parents. There are opportunities to volunteer at the various events as well as to volunteer from home. You can count box tops, create flyers, stuff envelopes, etc. Any small quantity of time either at school or from home, is helpful. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more ways to help.
PFC Meetings for 2019-2020
Agendas for the meetings will be sent out the week of the meeting. If you are not on the PFC email distribution list, please reach out to us at email@example.com to be added to the email list for important updates and communications.
2019-2020 Meeting Dates:
PFC Executive Board 2019-2020
- October 3
- November 7
- December 5
- February 6
- March 5
- May 7
- June 4
- President - Jennifer Commale, Co - Nicole Echevarria
- 1st Vice President - Ronette Jones & Jill Marron
- 2nd Vice President - Patty Mark, Anna DeSanto, Shana Walley
- Treasurers - Heather Garman (Co - OPEN)
- Corresponding Secretary - OPEN
- Recording Secretary - Shannon Mieski
PFC Committee Leads
- Election day bake sale - Patty Mark
- Book Fair - Heather Barnett-Garman
- Box Tops - Kristin Gallagher
- Field Day - OPEN
- Holiday Shoppe - Kim Henken and Yen Tang-Dietrich
- Hospitality & PSSA Snacks - OPEN
- Jubilee - DJ DeSanto
- Jubilee Baskets - Heather Barnett-Garman
- Pod Parties - Rosa Boccella
- School Board Representative - OPEN
- Student Pictures - Susie Carpenter & Shana Walley
- Spirit Wear - Anna DeSanto & Shannon Mieski
- Staff Appreciation - Rosa Boccella
- Souvenir Table - Brandi DeSimone
- Yearbook - Jennifer Commale
- Writing Center - Jill Marron
Want to help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you can help!