THE NAHS STAR SCHOLARSHIP
A scholarship program created by the Roebuck Family Fund and administered by The Montgomery County Foundation.
(The application will close promptly at 11:59pm on April 15, 2023.
Your third parties must also be submitted, or the application is eliminated.
It is a hard deadline.)
- Applicant must be a Norristown Area High School graduate or a senior preparing to graduate. The grant applies only to those students who are seeking financial aid to complete their education at a two or four year accredited college/university and are fully matriculated. Graduate students are not eligible.
- All applicants must have at least a 2.5 GPA to be eligible.
- No student can apply for or receive more than one Star Scholarship per year.
- All Star Scholarship recipients must be a United States citizen.
- Awards of Star Scholarships will be made without taking into consideration race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender preference, disability or perception of disability.
- The Star Scholarship is awarded based on financial need and academic performance.
- Application does not guarantee funding.
PLEASE CLICK HERE
TO ACCESS THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS WHICH
WILL BE ACTIVATED ON MARCH 13, 2023
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: APRIL 15, 2023 BY 11:59PM.